Sunday 8 December 2013

Pumpkin Pie Smoothie

I've been on a bit of a post-Thanksgiving health kick, so I've been downing smoothies left and right to get that extra nutritional boost. A smoothie is also the perfect recovery drink after an intense workout. The recipe for this smoothie has been adapted from one I found over at Lululemon.


Ingredients:
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1 cup almond milk
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 banana
a few dashes of pumpkin pie spice
a handful of chopped dates

Optional:
1/2 tsp maca powder
1/2 tsp chia seeds

Directions:
Add all ingredients to blender and puree. Enjoy!

My favorite way to find smoothie recipes is to browse pinterest, although I'm also pretty obsessed with Summer Sanders' instagram right now -- so many delicious and healthy looking smoothies.

What are your favorite smoothie recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...