Friday 27 August 2010

Random Inspiration.

Wow, you guys, I am so sorry I haven't posted here in so long! Since it's been a while, I decided to post a mixture of things that have been inspiring me lately. I do update my other blog pretty frequently, so if you're ever looking for a new post you'll probably be able to find one over there.


1. French interior design - always elegant and simple


2. Pastel/monochrome color palettes for the fall


3. Geometric artwork


4. Quirky vintage photography


5. The styling in A Single Man


6. Design, illustration, and type from the '50s.


7. THIS WALLPAPER


8. Lara Stone in the September issue of Vogue.


9. THESE TWO. Always.

Also, this just needs to be on my blog. I think Elisabeth Moss has been hysterical in this season of Mad Men. Peggy's gonna peg, Peggy's gonna peep:

I was looking for this .gif for dayssss and this lovely girl was kind enough to link me. You can vote for her here in the Mad Men Casting Call. Do it!

I've been pretty busy spending time with my family and friends who are home. Someone who I have been best friends with since age 6 recently got engaged, and today I went to spend some time with my grandmother. Other than that I've just been applying to jobs and doing really minor freelance design.

I hope you all are well - how have you been spending your final days of summer?

Have a lovely weekend! I'm gonna leave you with a short but quick interview with my favorite model, Sasha Pivovarova. She is stunning in every possible way:

2 comments:

  1. The Mad Men gif is so funny, even though I don't really watch Mad Men.

    Thanks for the fabulous inspiration (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic collection of inspiring images!
    Your other blog is so awesome

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...